(1) Only one entry per Institution is allowed.
(2) Maximum 10 participants allowed per team. The team may consist of all boys, all girls or a mixture of both.
(3) The number of accompanists permissible is five.
(4) The dance can be either primitive or a folk dance ( Indian Style) but not a classical one.
(5) Duration of dance should not be more than 10 minutes.
(6) Three copies of a brief note giving the theme and the text of song if any, is to be submitted along with the entry form at the time of registration.
(7) The participating team will be responsible for removal of their sets / properties etc. immediately after the completion of their performance.
(8) Judgment will be based on the basis of Rhythm, Formation, Expression, Costumes, Make-up, Sets on Overall Effect.
(9) Time for sets/ Instruments setting is maximum 5 minutes.
(1) Each Institute can send only one entry.
(2) The classical dance can be from any of the approved schools of dance. Such as Kathak, Kathakali, Bharat Natyam,Manipuri, Kuchipudi, Mohinittam, O dissi etc.
(3) Participant will be allowed up to 15 minutes including time for preparation. Maximum three accompanists are permissible.
(4) Judgment will be based on the qualities like Tal, Technique, Rhythm, Abhinaya or Expression, Costumes, Footwork and general impression etc.
(5) Three copies of a brief note on the description of dance story involved in it, if any, and of the accompanying song, with its meaning in Hindi or English must beVsubmitted at the time of registration
|Items||Participates||Accompanist||No. P+A||Min. Time (Minutes)||Max. Time (Minutes)|
|Folk / Tribal Dance||10||5||15||8||10 mts|
|Classical Dance||1||3||4||12||15 mts|